We’ve been talking about the three phases of the highly effective sales conversation. So let’s summarize the three phases and I will also share with you the five things you have to cover when making your offer.
The Three Phases of an Effective Sales Conversation
The first phase is all about leading powerfully. The second phase is about creating desire. And the third, and final phase is about getting hired.
This is a place where so many people fall down.
They can do so many things right, and they really mess up this last part. It does not have to be so hard, however.
It’s all about listening intently to what your prospect has been saying. Being able to recapture back to them their problems, the solutions that they’re looking for, and understanding what is getting in their way.
Now is your opportunity to share with them how you help solve those problems.
The most important part of the conversation is when you get to make your offer.
I want to give you 5 great Ps for how you can remember everything that you need to cover during that offer.
Five Things to Cover When Making Your Offer
- The first P is all about your promise. This is when you wrap up everything that the prospect has been sharing with you and you share that these are the types of the problems that you solve all day long. It’s about your expertise.
- The next P is about the prescription, it’s about you being the expert and making the recommendation to the prospect for what they need to do next to solve their problem.
- The third P is all about the process. This is now about how you actually work with your clients.
- Next, you need to cover pricing.
- And finally, you need to cover how you take payment.
That’s how you cover the five powerful Ps in making your offer.
“MY BUSINESS IS NOT GROWING FAST ENOUGH”
I’ve been exactly where you are. I know what it feels like when deep down inside you know you were destined for more but things aren’t going fast enough or you’re feeling stuck or frustrated.
Our clients frequently report doubling and tripling their incomes, reaching more people, creating greater freedom as well as thoroughly enjoying the journey of business and leadership growth.
Here is what you can DO RIGHT NOW!